Thursday, June 9, 2011

From the Hights, to the Depths and back to Hights!

So most of you are up on what the new pet-challenges are going to be in 4.2.  I was hoping for a fire-raven, but no.  We got 5 spiders, the owl and two Gondria reskins! (click to wow insider article)

Just know that I'll be recruiting people to take a bullet for me so I can tame: Deth'tilac, The Smoldering Darkness.  Literally, several people will need to be willing to give their lives for me.  I may be willing to pay you when I find him.  XD

And yes, he DOES keep that health-pool once tamed!

I was sad.  When I am sad, I do not update as quickly as when I'm excited.  Can you tell? X-p 

Now, as of today, I AM EXCITED AGAIN.  Why?  Because there are TWO MORE rares coming and they are very, VERY cool lookin!

See the full article on wowinsider -here- 

They are Skarr

who we have coveted since we did those quests for the Oracles in Sholazar!

And 
Karkin - who Mathew McCurley has wonderfully dubbed: 
"the Ghostcrawler T-1000"

I LUFF THEEM BOTH AND MUST HAVE THEEM!!!
I'm excited again.  And you should be too!

I'm sure we'll have video of these guys in the next 24 hours or so.  I'll add them here when/if I find them. 

Last but NOT LEAST I saw a: 

... at work yesterday.  Yep, just chillin' in the parkinglot.  I consider this an omen of VERY good fortune.




No comments:

Post a Comment