Wednesday, June 1, 2011

4.2 is getting cooler by the moment!

SQUEEEEEEEE!   

Yep, Auntie officially has to find more stable slots and finish leveling her 2nd and 3rd hunters to 85 so she can CATCH THEM ALL!

I'm so excited about this I could puke a rainbow and poop kittens.  I mean that!

See the following videos of some of the new rares.  I'm not 100% sure which ones will, in fact, be tamable but I WANT THAT FIRE RAVEN SO MUCH I CAN TASTE IT!

- This is the one I really want more than anything!






Firelands will have some KICK BUTT new mounts as well.  I am not sure if these will be raid drops or rep. grinds but they are E.P.I.C!


ME WANT PURPLE BIRDIE!!!  NAO!


And last but never least:  VANITY PETS! XD  JOYGASME!




And for those of you who enjoy slightly morbid quests, enjoy this little preview:



/whew... Auntie is tired from all the happy.  /salute

No comments:

Post a Comment