Sunday, April 10, 2011

SOOOoooo... My April Fools attempt - NOT SUBTLE. ;)

Yeah, no one went for my defection on April 1st.  Next time I'll try something a little less outrageous.   

On the up-side, I'm in LOVE with the new hockey-Jerseys from Swagdog!  They are also prohibitivly expensive. ;-p

I'm hoping to spend more time in that place BTW.  This cartoon is care of: GUcomics  Check 'em out.  I never understand the jokes that aren't wow related but I bet some of the rest of you mega-gamers will. ;)

As, in all ways, and ALL THINGS - MOOSE rule!  For this photo alone I would vote for TR. ;)

I may have been absent a lot lately but I will RIDE A MOOSE so you're argument is BULLY! XD

Plus, we all know that secretly, no matter what faction we play, we all wish we could be a Murloc!
 For your weekly dose of the COMPLETELY absurd, I present the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment